Friday, June 25, 2010

Sans Nitrates

I'm a lady that eats a lot of hot dogs so obviously I constantly fear dying a hot dog related death... how so you say? specifically from nitrates and some strange awful hot dog related cancer. Luckily my constantly worried state was inherited from my mother, who found these Oscar Meyer nitrate free hot dogs! They're good too. They taste a little of kielbasa, which is kind of a great thing in itself. Also, don't you love my grandparents' awesome kitchen floor? (It's so awesome, one could do a whole photo thesis on it...)

2 comments:

  1. I know my grandparents had a tile floor in their bathroom with an eerily similar pattern. And I think they may have had the exact same linoleum floor in their kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://chriskresser.com/the-nitrate-and-nitrite-myth-another-reason-not-to-fear-bacon

    ReplyDelete