Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hot Dog TV

Mikey informed me last night that there was an episode of Throwdown with Bobby Flay featuring hot dogs on onDemand. In case anyone hasn't seen the show, Bobby Flay travels around the country challenging cooks who've become famous in their respective hometowns for making a particular dish extremely well. I think it's pretty jerky of Flay (I was particularly mad one time when he bested some little old ladies -- respect your elders!). So I watched and drooled as he challenged Brooklyn's Nick Suarez to a hot dog duel. Suarez's recent claim to fame is "Brooklyn's Cheesiest Dog," a hot dog covered in a very special macaroni and cheese that contains bacon and leeks. I am currently dreaming about this hot dog. Luckily, the recipe is up on Food Network.

No comments:

Post a Comment