Monday, June 21, 2010

Accidental Hot Dog: Dos Segundos

While dining out at Dos Segundos Cantina (on N 2nd St.), Adam and a hot dog had a moment. I was totally not prepared to do any hot dog related investigative reporting, but it just happened. The hot dog was just calling to him... a Mexican hot dog, deep fried with bacon and God knows what else. (Please note it comes with mayo, so if you are like Adam and start dry heaving at the thought of it, maybe skip that part like he did). I was allowed the tiniest bite of it, and yes it was a dream, but frankly I had my own steak tacos to contend with. The photos are not up to my desired quality level, but aren't too bad considering the low light/camera phone/several margarita circumstances. I like them anyway, since they effectively capture the magic of this hot dog.
(I was trying to look jealous but instead look like I'm trying out to be in the next Urban Outfitters catalog)

No comments:

Post a Comment