Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The family weighs in on Nationals Park

My sissy
My family loves me so much that they text me hot dog photos while they're on vacation. In true America-lovin' style, they enjoyed hot dogs while watching some baseball -- the Nationals v. Phillies game at Nationals Park in Washington, DC on Saturday night, to be exact.

My sister had this to share:
"Hey! My hot dog had yellow mustard and relish. It was burning hot and wrapped in foil - so hot that I had to wrap a napkin around the foil. Then my bun fell apart b/c it was soggy. The dog itself was quite good, as it was an all beef hebrew national (my personal fav). I think if it wasn't the last hot dog at the bottom of the heated drawer, it wouldn't have been so messy. I also think that if I wasn't a little tipsy and ravenous I might not have enjoyed it so much. I was regretting my choice when Rob returned to our seats with a brat topped w peppers, in a lovely paper tray lined with parchment paper. He let me snag a bite (actually I just went in for the kill when he was looking the other way). "


My dad


No comments:

Post a Comment